domingo, dezembro 17, 2006

Maureen's Coffee Cake


Yep, I've decided to give baking cakes another try with my dear yeast-assistant, who pretty much made me do it all alone this time, so I got this nice recipe from Sarah Kramer's website: Go Vegan Dot Net, it is also on my links section under the profile (I'm a huge Kramer's fan, HUGE!).
That's a really easy recipe, the only problem for me was to find those ingredients, and after that everything was pretty much done.
The baking process turned out to be quite easy, so I decided to pimp it up just a bit, so I've came up with this chocolate-tofu topping that worked well, sprinkled chopped walnuts on top and added some papaya on the sides.
The dough was reeeeeally light and pretty much as good as it seems, promise you that! No personal avaluations, today my mom graded me and she gave it a 10, and she's a picky omnivor, the kind that does not believe in eggless cakes!