segunda-feira, dezembro 11, 2006

The Tasty Eggplant



Yo! Cos' it's near xmas and I had the ingredients I cooked today this improved-version of this recipe from the Yuh Pih Yueh's book "The New Era of Vegetarian Food", Tasty Eggplant. I added red bell and green peppers, spiced a bit with chilli, cumin and sprinkled sesame seeds. Really tasty han, I give it a 9.
My aunt was around
and she made this simple and really yummy recipe of meatless feijoada and mashed potatoe with fresh parsley. Goo-hood.
Even though I'm an atheist I love Christmas time, such a joyful time although it doesn't get any colder in here, hehehe.
Game time. Ok, I just love this Zoo Keeper little funny game, so fuckin' addictive... have fun, and that's it for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ikingut said...

Good luck!

1:46 AM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home