quinta-feira, dezembro 14, 2006

Dreamy Noodles



Ok, I've decided to combine the three things I like the most in food, wich would basically be: pasta, garlic and hon-shimeji mushrooms... So, I did this really easy-to-cook recipe combining those three items. Firstly, cook the noodles and add some fried garlic to it, set aside, then slightly fry the shimeji mushrooms in a little bit of hot olive oil and just to finish it add one or two tbsp. of soy sauce. That's a 10!
The secret about this type of mushroom is to, after cleaning it with cold water, let it rest in warm water for several minutes, then dry it nicely and fry with the hot olive oil, and of course, don't forget to season it with salt and black peppers, although I know u guys are excellent chefs and would not forget that important detail.
I know it would turn out great too if I added some chilli, sesame seeds or even brazilian nuts to it, but I had just got back from the uni and I was damn lazy. And for dessert, Chocosoy Barra Crispies from Olvebra, I like the crispies better even tho I can eat those bars in two seconds.