domingo, dezembro 10, 2006

What's Up eggplants?

Hello sunshine! It's been a "while" since my last entry here.
Much has changed about my vegan chef skills and knowledge, let's just say now I can bake Vegan Chocolate Babka's and other vegan delights HAHAHA!
So, to restart posting here I'm showing you guys this deliciousness called Babka I baked with the help of my dear friend Juliane, the yeast-assistant.
I got this recipe from the groovy
Vegan Lunch Box by Jennifershmoo, this blog has been my inspiration for a long time and that lady rocks my world, can't wait to put my hands on her book. I made the babka in this cake pan cos' my mom kinda lost our bread pan, and I also baked a few muffins wich kinda got burned on top, no worries, it was THE SHIT even so.
And just to celebrate my return, there's a pic of me
eating at this excellent vegan restaurant back in Rio called Beterraba, sorry, but no link this time.
As you can see, my entries will no longer be in portuguese/english cos' it's just too much work and I intend to keep on updating as much as I can, so I have to make it a little more practical, I'm sorry guys but online my english-speaking friends are the big majority.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anônimo said...

puta meeerda, meu estomagu deu até uma roncada com esse bolo :X
ldkjfhkajsdhg

:*** gustavoxxx

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

Eu quero experimentar um dia esse Babka (eh isso, neh? XP)
Mas como você disse, dah um trabalhão XP

Ateh mais \o_

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

ahhhhh

eu so sei q eu quero comer! e vc vai ter q fazer pra mim antes de eu viajar! me convida ne ? hsuahuha

saudades, adoro ;*

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

haha, eu conheço esse botton de algum lugar...

8:21 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home