terça-feira, dezembro 19, 2006

5 minute Roasted Red Pepper Pesto and Pasta


Another Kramer's recipe (told you I was a huge fan). When I firstly saw it on her site I got instantly interested and was looking forward to cook it cos' I really miss pesto from my ovo-lacto times. I must admit I got carried away with basil just a tiny bit, I'm definetely a basil lover, so it got a little too rich, but even so the recipe is really tasty and from wot I can remember, really similar to wot pesto is. Next time I'll add some soft tofu to the mixture and control myself a little more with the fresh herbs of the recipe.
It turns out that the cake was a HUGE success and everyone is asking me to bake it again for x-mas dinner, I'm even thinking about selling it to the friendly-vegans in my city cos' they are all hungry bitches. I give the pesto recipe a 9, because it has got some real potential, and the veggie jesus said it was yummy!